Sunday, September 20, 2009

P90X Update

After suffering about 6 hour long cramps in both my calfs at the same time yesterday from an intense leg workout, I'm feeling a lot better after Kenpo tonight. I sweat, kicked, and punched a ton and feel great now.

I was getting discouraged because I actually gained about 5 lbs the first week or so of P90X so I wan't even going to blog about it but I'm finally seeing some results -- nothing earth-shattering but I'm not gaining anymore :)

I'm signed up to do a 5K race next Saturday so that should be interesting. My goal: 40 minutes or under... I need to find my stop watch and get a better pair of running shoes. My current ones are at least 10 years old -- not good.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the 5K! They seem to be pretty popular as of lately. My Weight Watchers class has really been talking them up.

    Keep up the good work on P90X!!

    ReplyDelete