Sunday, September 13, 2009

Reserved a lot

On Friday, our builder came over to discuss lots and we ended up choosing one that he will put on reserve. He said they were just talking about that particular lot at the office saying it may have been under-priced somewhat since the backyard neighbors are in a cul de sac so our yard will seem bigger and they're predicting it'll be a very low-traffic street.



When I figure out how to post pics on here, I'll post what the bare lot looks like (thanks for taking the pics, MOM).



Now we have to choose a floor plan and get a loan pre-approval. We sent a list of some of the layouts we like to people and Heather replied back in spreadsheet format so I'll probably use her spreadsheet to track the layouts going forward.



I'm fairly confident we can choose a floor plan okay...our builder and everyone helping us wouldn't let us screw up something major but what I'm most concerned with is picking interior stuff -- I'm no interior designer LOL so anyone who wants to help, I'd be most appreciative!!...still have to lookup the 'subway tile' Lisa mentioned....

No comments:

Post a Comment